To set up the Find Full Text feature in EndNote desktop:
McMaster's proxy url is: http://libaccess.mcmaster.ca/login?url=
The proxy url facilitates off-campus access to databases, ejournals, and other e-resources subscribed to by the Library. You will be prompted to login with your MAC ID username and password before gaining access to the e-resource. To learn more about creating stable URLs or permalinks to the Library's online resources, visit Linking to e-Resources
McMaster's OpenURL Path (or SFX link resolver) is: http://sfx.scholarsportal.info/mcmaster
OpenURLs are often used in citation management software programs like EndNote and Zotero to connect users to their library's subscribed resources.
Learn more about openURLs at Wikipedia.
Here are 3 possible fixes:
1. If you are using Adobe Reader as your PDF reader, this may be due to a feature in Adobe called "allow fast web view". If so, you may get an error such as "insufficient data for an image". Try the following fix:
Some helpful links:
- view the Web of Science screencast on the Tracking Citations page (McMaster University Library)
- use this step-by-step guide (McMaster University Library)
- use the Recorded Training for Web of Science (ISI): Includes tutorials (video & audio in numerous languages) covering Search Tips for Web of Science and Cited Reference Searching
As a McMaster student, staff or faculty member, you have access to ARTstor from on or off campus. Although you can view artworks in ARTstor without registering, if you register you can access advanced functionality, such as:
- the ability to save images to your personal account in ARTstor using image groups
- the abilty to access password-protected folders created by professors for your classes
How-to links for ARTstor: