Mills Library & its Collections

Mills Library & its Collections logo
Mills Library & its Collections
  • Mills houses the Humanities and Social Sciences collections, with a wide range of print and digital resources
  • Mills offers 100 hours per week of opening during the fall and winter academic terms
  • Mills officially opened on May 1, 1951, with funding from the Davella Mills Foundation of Montclair, New Jersey, as a memorial to David B. Mills, formerly of St. Catharines Ontario. It was extended to the east in stages during the 1960s and 1970s. The last major building renovation was completed in 1994, winning the Ontario Library Association 1996 Building Award for Best Academic Library Project.

Specific collections located in Mills:

Information

Address:
Mills Memorial Library,
McMaster University
1280 Main St. W.,
Hamilton, ON,
Canada
L8S 4L6

Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22077

E-mail: library@mcmaster.ca

Hours